As the Landscaper/Gardener, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of the lawns, gardens and outdoor landscaping. You will also conduct general maintenance duties around the property.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Accommodation is available.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Maintain health, grooming and visual attractiveness of all lawns and walking areas.
- Maintain all planting beds to be free of weeds or other pests, visually attractive and healthy.
- Design, plant and maintain new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, edibles, and shrubs.
- Conduct pruning, trimming, and mowing on all plants and grounds to maintain health and visual attractiveness.
- Apply fertilizer, pesticides and other applications to ensure plant health and to help enhance the growth of the gardens and landscaping.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as maintaining walkways, fixing irrigation, maintaining all landscaping equipment and other duties
- Conduct general maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, and outdoor furniture.
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of horticulture, pest management, and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work alone
- Good stamina and physical health