King Fahad Medical City is a massive complex and one of the most advanced medical facilities in the Middle East with a total capacity of 1200 beds.
If you meet the criteria listed below and would like to apply, kindly forward us a copy of your latest CV detailing your qualifications & experience.
They are offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries depending on the Hospital’s review and evaluation of your credentials, qualifications and experience.
1 year contract, renewable
Provided at no charge fully furnished housing accommodation
Ticketing to Kingdom at beginning and end of contract
Ticketing for family – 4 return tickets annually (spouse and 2 children under 18 years of age)
35 days paid annual vacation leave
11 paid holidays (5 days for Eid al Fitr, 5 days for Eid al Adha 1 day National day)
End of service award
Medical coverage including family members as per KFMC policy
1. Being responsible of all aspects of well-being patients under the supervision of his/her consultant, this includes as well the outpatient care.
2. Attending and assisting in all invasive procedure of patients under his/ her team care.
3. Attending and participating in all the case conferences for patients under his/her team care.
4. Supervising junior medical staff clinical performance.
5. Training medical staff under his/her supervision.
6. Making sure that the patients and/or their families are very well informed about the condition of the patient, the management plan and the expected outcome.
7. Implementing hospital Internal Policies and Procedures.
8. Contributing to the total quality management of the assigned services.
9. Assisting in conducting high quality ethically based research.
10. Performing other tasks as indicated by section/department head or hospital authority.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Successful completion of 3 yrs or more of specialty residency program recognized by SCFHS and acceptable to KFMC for an assistant position.
- Certification by the appropriate specialty board recognized by SCFHS and acceptable to KFMC.
- Subspecialty certification
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Assistant Consultant
- Must hold a valid clean medical license
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
MD Talent Search