Two (2) Numbers of Geodetic / Land Surveyor
With Transferable Iqama
Open to Nationalities with Experience in Geo Surveying
Experience required: Preferably 5 years experience in Road Works
- Preparation of layout & drawings for road works.
- Fixing of Bench Mark, Fixing alignment of proposed road/structure.
- Surveying, Leveling and Setting Out works for getting approval of individual layers for earth work in roads / excavation for structures.
- Periodic checking of temporary benchmarks and verification of drawings to be issued for construction with respect to survey levels.
- Close monitoring and supervising of duct works and road works as per the construction drawings and specifications.
- Review and approve shop drawings, construction methods and as built drawings.
- Assisting the Site engineer to supervise site work and using the related data for calculation of quantities.
- Co- ordinate with the client on scheduling and application of resources.
- Measurement of work done along with required drawings for submitting to the concerned parties
- To prepare Bill of Quantities of each job progressively, part or on completion as required
- Documentation to be done for each activity of job and cooperating Cost and Estimation Engineer for the required information.
- Responsible for the survey works of the entire project.
- All quantity survey work including calculation of quantities from the drawings and construction sites.
- Proper knowledge of software use in divisional office.
- Compliance with the relevant specifications followed at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Following company’s ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 design procedure related to job functions.