Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an IT Coordinator
- Works with management and other departments to implement a successful IT plan.
- Assists in the implementation of the IT plan and trains the individuals who will need to use it.
- Establishes various guidelines for evaluating the IT systems and determining where changes should be made.
- Assists in budgeting for IT expenses, including the purchase of new equipment and software when necessary.
- Diagnoses issues when computers or other technologies are not working as they should.
- Implements a plan for repair or replacement of computers and other forms of technology.
- Forms strong bonds with equipment manufacturers and service providers so that issues can be resolved more quickly.
- Shows proficiency in research and company evaluation.
Previous working experience as IT coordinator for 5 year(s)
Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage
In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications
Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues
Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Strong attention to detail with competent vocabulary
BA Information Technology, Computer Science or similar relevant field
Any relevant additional certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be an advantage
Nationality Indian / Pakistani preferred
Salary package: SR 3,500
Please email your updated CV to