CCR Operator or Process Controllers are responsible for ensuring the Desalination Plant performs to the required qualitative and quantitative standards identified in the O&M Management Plans. Duties will cover all aspects of the Plant's operations including process monitoring and control, laboratory testing and also the maintenance of process equipment and other assets in association with the maintenance team.
· Report to Chief Operator or Operations Manager as direct supervisor.
· Supervise Field Operator's work.
· Collect operational data in forms, and be accountable for the accuracy of the collected data.
· Ensure the plant performs to and achieves the required quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance Plans.
· Conduct all aspects of plant operations including process control, laboratory testing as required, calibration of instrumentation and maintenance of process equipment and other assets.
· Initiate and implement decisions relating to the treatment and processes in consultation with the Operations Manager whilst complying with the legislation, regulations, Company and site procedures or instructions as documented in the O&M Management Plans.
· Perform maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting and lubrication.
· Order chemicals, receive deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc. within budgetary guidelines.
· Liaise with Qatar Electricity & Water Company Q.S.C. as necessary on flow changes and on the status of the Plant and equipment.
· Maintain QA procedures and site instructions and recommend improvements as appropriate.
· Comply with all occupational safety, health and environmental requirements.
· Advise the Operations Manager on trends and performance matters to maintain and improve performance.
· Other duties as required.
· Good-High English language level. Both Oral and written.
· Experience in operation and maintenance of water, wastewater or similar production facilities
· Familiarity in the use of PCs and a range of software
· Experience in water treatment chemistry and instrumentation
· Experience in operating pumping and chemical dosing machinery. Knowledge of quality assurance.
Technical, trade, scientific or engineering qualifications or skills, supported by reasonable hands-on experience in the water industry or a related industry (e.g., chemical process industry).
- Preferable Saudi Nationals, Priority.
- Non Saudis with Transferable Iqama living in Saudi Arabia
- Pakistani & Sri Lanka nationals located at his home country
Job Location Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Water & Waste Water Treatment
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Quality Control
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Number of Vacancies 8
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 15
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Certification / diploma
MENA Business Investment Group