Previous experience in selling software preferred.
- Map stakeholders and decision makers in sales account.
- Gauge the Understanding and adoption of IT and awareness of technology.
- Establish need for the company and #39;s solutions in the sales account and map different stake holders and processes within account.
- Seek out new opportunities and work on existing opportunities to build and manage the sales pipeline.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship within sales accounts, by developing a core understanding of their unique needs and matching it with Company Products.
- Should be able to generate sales leads, conduct client meetings and software demo. Pre-sales meetings, preparing proposals and negotiations, and maintain good after-sales client relations and services.
- Translate product knowledge into customer and #39;s added business value.
- Ability to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal.
- Regular follow ups and meetings with potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging network.
- Maintains knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company and #39;s products and services better.
- Providing technical expertise and support along with participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements.
- Should be able to set and meet Sales Targets, prepare and execute Marketing and Business Promotion strategies, apply professional marketing techniques, track and manage multiple tasks, submit regular Management Reporting
- Self-driven personality and quick learner to new systems and processes
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Performance driven
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive problem solver
- Experience in tele-sales, cold calling and lead generation
- Great work ethic
- At least 1-2 years of IT Sales experience
- Driving License and Car
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic (email, phone and in-person)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English (email, phone and in-person)
- Ability to learn a technical product quickly
- Passion for work, willing to learn- fast and on the job and work unsupervised.
- Result oriented - Pleasant personality- make friends easily, support and be there for others, good team player
Years of Experience