To provide electrical, instrument and control system skills to the Operations and Maintenance Team to ensure water quality and plant availability targets and maintenance budgets are met and the long-term durability of the plant is maintained through activities focused on planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
· Ensure that, within your scope of control, the plant is maintained and is operable as per the quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance plans.
· Provide plant breakdown and maintenance emergency response within your scope of control to respond in a safe and timely manner to the operational needs of the plant.
· Perform a variety of maintenance-related tasks including planned and reactive maintenance, sub-contractor management and supplier liaison including liaison with technical support.
· Trouble shoot, make and implement decisions relating to the repairs and maintenance and in so doing comply with all legislation, regulations and site procedures or instructions as documented in the Operation and Maintenance Manuals and Integrated Management System documentation.
· At all times, comply with all occupational health and safety, environmental and company requirements.Ensure all work is performed in a professional, timely and safe manner maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
· Perform other maintenance duties as required, such as preventative maintenance inspections, cleaning, painting, lubrication and general repairs.
· Participate in the writing and review of maintenance procedures and job related documentation (e.g. JSEA, Permit to Work…) and recommend improvements as appropriate.
· Manage of electrical stock with the assistance of the Maintenance Planner.
· Receive maintenance related deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc.
· Maintain a high level of technical, personal, interpersonal and business skillsOther duties as requested.
· Experience in operation and maintenance of water, wastewater or similar production facilities
· Proficient in operation, maintenance, diagnostics, programming and troubleshooting of electrical equipment, including VFD, motors, active filters, capacitors, HV switchgear, LV switchgear, protection relay and controllers, generators, general lighting and fixtures, Profibus, Ethernet, SCADA, Citect, PLC systems and water quality instrumentation.
· Familiarity with maintenance and calibration of instruments.
· Sound understanding of work safety documentation, such as risk assessments, permits, policies and procedures.
· Ability to solve problems using a systematic approach.
· Ability to plan, organize and prioritise work and meet deadlines.. Familiarity in use of PCs and a range of software such as vendor software, MAXIMO and Microsoft Office..
· Education to Year 12 (achievement of high school certificate or similar).
· Trade Certificate (Electrical) with current valid A Class unrestricted electrical license.
· Post-trade studies such as instrumentation, communications and control PLC and SCADA systems, VSD diagnostic, Profibus, and Ethernet desirable.HV switching qualification desirable.
- Preferable Saudi Nationals, Priority.
- Non Saudis with Transferable Iqama living in Saudi Arabia
- Pakistani & Sri Lanka nationals located at his home country
Job Location Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Water & Waste Water Treatment
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Number of Vacancies 8
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 15
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Certification / diploma
MENA Business Investment Group